At Chicago Hearing Care:
- We offer professional expertise.
- Our practice Director, Alejandra Ullauri, has over 13 years experience in the field of Audiology.
- She has practiced Audiology in world renowned hospital facilities in the U.K. and U.S.
- She is one of the few Doctors of Audiology with a certified specialty in cochlear implants in Illinois.
- She is an active member in the American Academy of Audiology and believes continuing education is the key to offer patients the latest diagnostic and treatment options available in the field.
- She offers services in English and Spanish.
- We offer accessibility:
- Hearing problems are a communication emergency for anyone who lives in our fast paced society.
- Our location in downtown Chicago offers easy access and available appointments. We are a quick taxi or bus ride if you live downtown, within walking distance of Northwestern Medical System and Michigan Avenue, and have street parking in front or garage parking just across the street.
- Our office hours include early mornings before you start your busy day, late afternoons, or Saturday mornings.
- We offer state of the art hearing technology:
- We work with the latest diagnostic equipment and testing protocols to diagnose and treat hearing disorders.
- We offer a range of solutions in implantable and non-implantable hearing devices.
- We are affiliated with the Cochlear Implant Program at the University of Chicago Medicine.
At Chicago Hearing Care, our purpose is to help each of our patients receive a complete, high quality hearing evaluation, a consultation that educates them fully as to their diagnosis and possible solutions, and a fitting and verification process that ensures the selected devices are best meeting their needs going forward. With good hearing health care, we strive to get our patients back to their best possible hearing selves, enjoying life and those around them.
Customer Care Ethic: At Chicago Hearing Care we’ve built a practice that is 100% focused on YOU – your needs, your schedule, your life. We’re here to help you find a solution to your hearing loss and provide you with exceptional care.
Top Facility: Our high-tech facility in Streeterville combines the latest technology with the utmost comfort. Located on the ground floor for easy access, our state of the art audiology testing equipment allows us to not only test hearing loss, but to simulate real life situations and measure hearing aid performance in a variety of critical hearing environments.
Services: We’ve crafted a package of services designed to fit your budget and needs, including:
- FREE hearing screenings
- FREE batteries with your hearing aids
- FULL service warranty with loss and damage coverage with your hearing aids
- FREE in-office repairs for the life of your hearing aid
- Medicare and other insurance plans accepted
- Wells Fargo financing plans offered
CHICAGO HEARING CARE:
COCHLEAR IMPLANT SPECIALISTS