Earmolds & Earplugs
No matter what we do or where we go, we all live in a very noisy planet. You face noise if you go to gyms, workout studios, concerts, clubs, stadiums, or music festivals; or, if you spend time motorcycle riding, jet-skiing, hunting, or playing in a band. You may be exposed to hazardous levels of noise more often than you think.
Protecting your hearing today will pay off in the future!
Custom Earmolds for Hearing Aid Users:
- Variety of custom fit ear pieces (earmolds) to work with Behind the Ear (BTE) and Receiver in Canal (RIC) hearing aids.
- Earmolds are very discrete and comfortable. Some cannot be noticed, as they will sit comfortably inside the ear canal.
- Hypoallergenic options are available for those with skin sensitivity.
Get custom made earplugs ready in 1 week and receive a COMPLIMENTARY hearing screening test!
Custom Earplugs for Noise Protection, Musicians, Sleeping:
Earplugs can be used for noise protection and water protection. Noise-induced hearing loss is 100% preventable if you use hearing protection when exposed to loud noise.
- Musician’s earplugs come with specific filters for different levels of attenuation.
- Sleep earplugs are very small and comfortable. They sit only in the ear canal. They are great for travelers, or those easily awakened.
- Water protection earplugs for swimmers are floatable and can be ordered in bright colors.
Protect your ears and your hearing!
Please contact us for an appointment. These appointments can be made within the same day.For more information on harmful noise levels, please refer to www.noisyplanet.nidcd.nih.gov