COVID19 TELEHEALTH HEARING SERVICESMarch 22, 2020
We hope you and your families are safe and healthy during these difficult times.
We’d like to share with you that we are reopening all services on June 8th. We would sincerely like to thank you for your patience and support during the COVID-19 crisis.
To ensure your safety we will operate at 50% capacity. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate walk-in appointments at this time.
Your safety is our priority. Here are the added safety measures and protocols you can expect on your next visit:
APPOINTMENTS: We will
- Screen all appointments and ask patients if they have flu-like symptoms or if they have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID19. We ask that if you are not feeling well on the day of an appointment, please reschedule.
- Schedule patients every 2 hours, leaving enough time between patients to disinfect common areas, door handles, surfaces and equipment.
- Offer curbside services for hearing aid repairs, thus minimizing the number of people entering the office.
- Provide virtual-appointments for cochlear implant or hearing aid troubleshooting.
- Offer virtual adjustments for Marvel hearing aid users.
- Discourage family members from accompanying a patient who can come by herself or himself, again to minimize number of people in the office.
- At the door: check patient temperature, provide hand sanitizer, and make sure patient is wearing a mask. The entrance door will be locked so that no one else may enter.
- Clorox wipes are available in each testing room and in the waiting area to wipe and disinfect all surfaces and switches, door handles, and equipment after each patient leaves.
- Coffee/tea station are closed for now. We have small bottles of water available upon request.
HAND SANITIZER & GLOVES:
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers in the waiting and testing rooms, and small bottles of hand sanitizer available for patients at the entrance.
- Gloves are available to handle hearing aids and/or when performing cerumen management and testing.
- Small alcohol wipes are available to disinfect phones when reviewing phone apps and Bluetooth connection.
- Everyone over the age of two is expected to wear one at ALL times.
We are taking every measure to maintain a safe and comfortable experience for you. If you have any questions, suggestions or specific needs, please do not hesitate to share them with us.
To book an appointment please contact us by phone (312-643-0717) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Alejandra and Amy