Common Myths About Cochlear ImplantationNovember 30, 2021
Over-The-Counter Hearing AidsJanuary 3, 2023
Tips regarding your hearing health during the holiday season:
If you are travelling:
- Make an appointment to see us before your trip so we can check and clean your hearing devices.
- Make sure you have supplies such as batteries, filters, domes and/or cleaning tools for your trip.
- Make sure to take a Mini Super Dri Aid with you if going somewhere warm. We have some in the office and this holiday season they are free of charge for our patients!
If you are staying in town:
- Keep in mind our holidays hours. The practice will be closed from December 22nd to December 31st.
- Make an appointment to see us before December 22nd so we can check and clean your hearing devices.
- Make sure you request or pick up supplies such as filters, domes and/or cleaning tools before December 22nd.
Cochlear implant users:
If you have medical concerns related to your cochlear implant, such as pain, swelling, ear discharge, please contact your cochlear implant surgeon.
For MRI questions, please contact your cochlear implant manufacturer, and let the MRI center know you have a cochlear implant device. If you have technical difficulties please contact your cochlear implant manufacturer customer service line for troubleshooting help:
- Advanced Bionics Customer Service: (877) 829-0026
- Cochlear Customer Service: (800) 483-3123
- Medel Customer Service: (888) 633-3524
Hearing aid users:
If your have issues connecting to your phone or your phone app please call:
- Phonak at 1800-777-7333, option 1, then option 3 (option for CONSUMERS).
- Oticon at 1800-526-3921, option 6 for user support.