We currently accept: Medicare, Aetna, BlueCross & BlueShield, Humana, and UnitedHealthcare PPO plans.
- PPO’s do not require doctors’ referrals.
- For Medicare coverage, a patient must have a referral from a physician such as a primary care doctor. Referrals can be faxed to our office prior to your appointment. Our fax number is 312.643.0597.
- Medicare does not cover hearing aids, or hearing aid related services such as hearing aid programming, hearing aid follow-up visits, hearing aid repairs.
Professional expertise, services, and prices
Expertise: Dr. Ullauri is a Doctor of Audiology, certified by the American Board of Audiology, with 20 years of experience in the diagnosis and management of pediatric and adult hearing losses. She is certified by the American Board of Audiology in cochlear implants. Dr. Ullauri’s extensive training and experience has helped thousands of patients achieve better hearing.
Services: At Chicago Hearing Care, we practice evidence-based healthcare. We follow clinical protocols and adhere to clinical guidelines to assess hearing loss and tinnitus, fit prescription hearing aids and tinnitus devices, assess cochlear implant candidates, and monitor patients’ outcomes over time.
Prices: Chicago Hearing Care is an independent clinic. We are not owned by buying groups or manufacturers. At Chicago hearing Care, we are in the business of helping people hear better so they can communicate effectively.
Three things you should know about costs:
- Depending on your main concern, multiple tests may be needed to determine the underlying cause and the possible options for treatment or management. Some might not be covered by your insurance plan.
- At the time of your appointment, you will be responsible for any co-pays, co-insurance, deductible, or non-covered services. Please be aware that despite our best efforts to estimate the cost to you, we do not really know your full coverage until we submit your claim, and the claim is processed.
- Charges do not equal reimbursement, insurance contract rates apply for covered services
- If you are uninsured, self-pay, or out of network, you can request prior to your appointment a Good Faith Estimate for the cost of our services based on your main concern.
Please find below the charges for the most common procedures we perform
Expand each section below to find out more information related to the procedure costs.
Common Procedure Pricing
To learn more about the No Surprises Act visit: No Suprises: Understand your rights against surprise medical bills (cms.gov)