For hearing tests and assessments we accept:Medicare, Aetna, BlueCross & BlueShield, Humana, and UnitedHealthcare.
- Please note that Medicare does not cover hearing aids, or hearing aid related services such as hearing aid programming, hearing aid follow-up visits, hearing aid repairs.
- Some private insurance companies do offer hearing aid benefits. Please check with your own health plan to see if you have hearing aid benefits, and the amount covered.
- Medicare requires patients receiving hearing assessments (audiograms) to have a referral from their primary care doctor. These can be faxed to our office prior to your appointment. Our fax number is 312.643.0597.
- We DO NOT accept Medicare Advantage Plans
- PPO’s do not require doctor referrals.
Hearing aids and care options vary in price. We offer clinically proven services and devices at highly competitive prices.
Ask us about our all inclusive or itemized care options. Select the option that best fits your needs.
Hearing Aid Prices:
At Chicago Hearing Care you will find high quality hearing aids at affordable prices and the best professional expertise. Typically, you won’t find both. Low cost hearing aids lack technological advantages and are often not dispensed or sold by Doctors of Audiology. Unfortunately, clinical protocols for the fitting/verification of hearing aids are often not followed, leading to poor results. Professional expertise and the use of high quality diagnostic and technical equipment bring better hearing aid user satisfaction.
Chicago Hearing Care offers a perfect combination of Expertise, Top Technology, & Better Pricing.
Dr. Ullauri is a Doctor of Audiology, certified by the American Board of Audiology, with 15 years of experience in the diagnosis and management of pediatric and adult hearing losses. She is a certified cochlear implant specialist, so not only does she know about hearing aids, she also knows about implantable solutions when hearing aids don’t work. She serves at local, national and global organizations working with hearing loss. Access Dr Ullauri’s expertise in the comfort of a private practice in downtown Chicago. Chicago Hearing Care applies proven clinical protocols for the assessment of hearing loss, fitting of hearing devices, and monitoring outcomes.
Why would you choose to put your hearing health care in the hands of the internet or a hearing aid dispenser, and receive lower quality technology with your hearing aid devices, when you can see a Doctor of Audiology who use clinical expertise to treat a health problem? At Chicago Hearing Care you can access world leading manufacturers and technology at great prices.